Play Right Away : Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This page was last updated on March 17, 2018
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Your continued use of the site will always indicate your acceptance of this agreement and any changes to it.
IF ANY FUTURE CHANGE IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Play Right Away's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Play Right Away's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Play Right Away at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Play Right Away's web site are provided "as is". Play Right Away makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Play Right Away does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Play Right Away or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Play Right Away's Internet site, even if Play Right Away or a Play Right Away authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Play Right Away's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Play Right Away does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Play Right Away may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Play Right Away does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Play Right Away has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Play Right Away of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Play Right Away's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Your personal information such as name, email address and country you reside in will be collected when you register.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.